Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in a Microsoft Word 2007 or later file format, and adheres to the style sheet available for download from the Author guidelines (Submissions not conforming to the journal's style will be rejected).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review, have been followed.
- Author email addresses provided are email addresses associated with the author's institution, using the institution's domain, and are not personal "for free" addresses such as gmail.com, or yahoo.com. (An author may request an exception to this rule, if no other address is available, by loading a proof of identity as a supplemantal file)
Author acknowledges the following fee structure:
- Submission Fee: USD175 + VAT for international submissions and R1250 + VAT for South African Submissions.
- Publication Fee: USD275 + VAT for international submissions and R2250 + VAT for South African Submissions.
- Submission fees are non-refundable
- Author acknowledges that a review takes on average 6-12 months to complete. Following these guidelines helps for a speedy review. Not following these guidelines causes delay, and may result in a submission rejection.
- Submitting author confirms all authors have been entered in the correct sequence and that ORCID IDs have been provided for all authors.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish in the Journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this Journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this Journal.